Sun, 29 Jan|
Lowes Pub (Lounge)
Change Clothes Crumlin Swap Shop @ Lowes Pub, Dolphins Barn
Clothes swap & beginners knitting session.
Time & Location
29 Jan 2023, 14:00 – 17:00
Lowes Pub (Lounge), 27 Dolphin's Barn St, Dublin 8, Ireland
About the event
💋 HOW IT WORKS 💋
- Everyone welcome!
- Bring an item and swap it for something else - it’s that simple.
- Bring as many items as you like - they must be in GOOD to NEW condition.
- You'll receive one swap token for each item of clothing that you bring.
- You can then exchange your tokens for 'new to you' items.
🧶 COMMU-KNITTY CORNER 🧶
- Discover the "communknitty" and knitwork with other knitters. Bring along a knitting project to work on! Or, want to get knitting? We've got yarn, knitting needles and some help to get you started.
👕 FOR THE SWAP! 👕
Please do bring
- Clothes, accessories & shoes
- Clean, and tear/hole free
- Good - new condition
- Women’s, men’s, unisex and kids clothes
- Items of ALL sizes
Please don't bring*
- Underwear / lingerie
- Household textiles (towels, bed linen etc.)
- Pyjamas / night wear
- Items with tears/holes
- Soiled, stained and/or damp items
*Please note items will be scanned on arrival and anything not meeting the criteria above will be returned to the attendee.
🧥 ABOUT US 🧥
Change Clothes Crumlin is a new clothing reuse hub for the Crumlin area of Dublin.
We're creating a social community space for swapping, upcycling, mending, learning, and meeting like-minded people.
Everyone is welcome to take part. We encourage people of all genders, ages and backgrounds to come and swap with us.
Follow us: @clothescrumlin
Learn more: www.changeclothes.org